Experiential learning, focusing on relevant, workplace-based projects, and holistic student development, are at the heart of curriculum delivery in our bachelor programs. Experiential learning opportunities are provided through projects which require students to integrate knowledge and apply skills learnt in different courses.
All students must satisfactorily complete a work experience course to graduate. Work experience provides students with the opportunity to apply their learning to real-world organizations.
Technology is an integral element in the Bachelor programs. Students cannot succeed without using the hardware and software required in their courses. This combination of approaches to curriculum delivery enable the colleges to produce work-ready graduates. As a result, HCT-Fujairah graduates are highly valued by employers in both the government and private sectors.
Aligned with the HCT Mission Statement and the HCT-Fujairah Dynamic Citizen Model, graduates will be able to :
- Communicate effectively in English and Arabic
- Use good interpersonal skills both as team members and team leaders
- Practice decision-making based on around strong ethics and integrity
- Contribute positively to the community
- Demonstrate initiative and willingness to learn new skills
- Use technology to achieve goals
- Role model good workplace practice with respect to timeliness, personal responsibility, and accountability
© HCT - Fujairah Colleges, 2012